Founded by visual effects veteran Daniel Belair, 3DQub is different from all the other job boards you can find out there. How?
- We’re working together to help you find the right candidates. You are not just posting and waiting until someone finds your jobs. We’re maximizing your chances to find your next rock star.
- We’re mixing relevant local and international news and job postings on our website, social media, and newsletter. That way, people not actively looking for a change can see your jobs and finally make the move.
- We’re attracting potential candidates not only with the job board but also with relevant and interesting interviews from local companies and industry experts.
- We’re also connected with schools and promoting 3DQub to students and teachers. We’re even interviewing students to help them find their dream jobs!
- We’re connecting VFX and game artists with relevant tutorials and news. With the arrival of virtual productions, VFX companies are now looking for real-time artists and game companies want to push the boundaries with VFX artists.
- We’re also interviewing HR, like you, to help students and artists understand how it works at your company.
- We are local, we are NOT trying to go worldwide, it doesn’t work, it’s too irrelevant. You need to hire locals to have access to credits, so we are promoting local companies and artists.
- We’re are not only attracting potential candidates, but we can also help you find the right ones.
- If you’re big enough to have a job manager like Jobvite, that’s perfectly fine, the jobs will link to your site. If you’re smaller, you can manage your applications directly within 3DQub!
If you need more information, feel free to contact marieve [at] 3dqub.ca