Brand Director – IP
The Brand Director develops and oversees the overall strategy for Squeeze’s original properties. He defines and implements innovative business opportunities and marketing initiatives and develops partnerships relevant to the deployment of the franchises under his responsibility.
- The Brand Director defines the brand positioning and defines the business and growth opportunities for each franchise under his responsibility;
- Proposes and executes the global deployment plan for the franchises, including content strategy, marketing and communication, digital strategy, video games, licensing or any other innovative initiative;
- Analyzes and establishes the operating budget of the franchises and provides financial management of properties in P&L mode;
- Initiates and implements strategic partnerships that contribute to the growth of the brand on a global scale;
- Ensures strategic monitoring of market trends and identifies consumer needs and business opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of the entertainment industry;
- Squeeze attitude (positivism/professionalism/human approach);
- Strategic thinking;
- Creative and strong writing skills (French and English);
- Participatory and engaging leadership;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High adaptability, flexibility in a constantly changing environment;
- Excellent organizational skills.
- + 10 years experience in marketing and brand management
- University education in a relevant field
- Mandatory bilingualism (French/English)