Audio artist who creates the sound design concept prior to the recording. Must be able to work within Game On’s established specifications and protocols.
- Sound design
- All necessary documentation of the sound design
- Prepare all sessions according to Game On’s established practices
- Multiple years of experience in gaming, TV or advertising as an audio artist, editor or audio technician
- Attention to detail as well as excellent global vision
- Extensive knowledge of the industry, different audio professions and audio post
- Bilingual in French and English, both written and oral
- Up to date in your knowledge and use of the latest technology
- Good stress management skills and a good attitude no matter what!
Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding and for your interest in Game On.